Which Celebrities Have the Brightest Futures?
Brightest Celebrities of 2008
by Cynthia Sue Larson
August 3, 2008
Who has been most radiant this past year? You can see the light in their
eyes. You can feel a glow of love and joy all around them. "Looking back at
this past year to select the brightest stars," says author and life coach
Cynthia Larson, "2008 presents the world with some very illuminated
celebrities, whose inner light, or aura, truly stands out." So who are
these luminous stars? Once you consider how their inner light really can
shine from the inside out, you may never see your favorite celebrities the
1. Ellen DeGeneres - Her infectious smile and friendly humor lifts
Based on an "inner auric glow," that Larson says everyone can feel and most
of us can learn to see, these radiant people provide brilliant inspiration
and guidance to everyone around them.
2. Brad Pitt - Shows how much he cares by setting an example for
3. Jennifer Garner - Connects to everyone around her with a genuine
4. Denzel Washington - Illuminates even the darkest, most conflicted
characters he plays with shining integrity.
5. Penelope Cruz - Intensely amplifies emotional energies which
radiate out from her.
6. George Clooney - His playfulness, thoughtfulness, and irony
inspires us to take a closer look.
7. Kate Hudson - Combines a passionate sensitivity with a free
spirit in a most beguiling way.
8. Robert Downey Jr. - Gives us hope that we can overcome our
biggest internal challenges by facing and overcoming his own.
9. Will Smith - Encourages taking things more lightly without losing
the essential core of what matters most.
10. Mariah Carey - Generates intense emotions which are divinely
Begun in 2002 by Cynthia Sue Larson as a way to introduce auras to the
world, the list of Brightest
Celebrities helps people learn how their energy body affects the
quality of their life.
Larson explains, "People with the brighest auras often have the brightest
futures. We intuitively know that when we feel low-energy, we tend to be
more accident-prone than when our energy is high. When we feel high-energy,
our luck and health are better, and we can overcome even the toughest
Larson is author of the critically acclaimed book, AURA
ADVANTAGE: How the Colors in Your Aura Can Help You Attain What You Desire
and Attract Success (Lightworker Publishing, 2006).
Celebrities of 2003
Cynthia Sue Larson
International Aura Awareness
P.O. Box 7393
Berkeley, CA 94707-7393
This web site © copyright 1999 - 2008 by Cynthia Sue
RealityShifters® is a Registered Trademark
All Rights Reserved