|See This Year's Brightest Celebrities List|
Who has been most radiant this year? You can see the light
in their eyes. You can feel a glow of love and joy all around them. "In
this first year of selecting the brightest celebrities," says bioenergetic
field researcher and International Aura Awareness Day founder, Cynthia
Larson, "2002 has presented the world with some truly radiant people, whose
inner light, or aura, truly stands out."
Based on an "inner auric glow," that Larson says everyone can feel and most of us can learn to see, these celebrities may not necessarily consider themselves to be enlightened, but their overall public demeanor is typically considered to be compassionate and spiritual.
1. The 14th Dalai Lama - Kindness really is the most important
Begun in 2002 as a way to introduce auras to the world, International
Aura Awareness Day helps people learn how their energy body affects the
quality of their life. International Aura Awareness Day is described at
www.realityshifters.com/pages/auraday.html It is headquartered in
2. Oprah Winfrey - Shows how words have the power to heal.
3. Jimmy Carter - This Nobel Peace prize winner is building a better world.
4. Julia Roberts - Blinds us with her smile!
5. Christopher Reeve - Demonstrates that miracles really do happen.
6. Tiger Woods - Lives his father's advice to "care and share".
7. Bono - Proves it's possible to have fun while changing the world!
8. Reese Witherspoon - Brightens the world with laughter.
9. Cameron Diaz - Inspires us with her high-energy zest for life.
10. Sandra Bullock - Her passion for life is a beautiful thing.
All material @ Cynthia Sue Larson. E-mail for permission to reprint.